School of Humanities
Lecturer (Assistant Professor), English Studies and Language, Linguistics
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
Public competition to fill the full time position of Lecturer of English language from September 1, 2023.
The deadline for applying for the position is April 03, 2023.
Work-related duties include:
- teaching the subjects of the linguistic module of the English language and culture BA study programme, such as morphology and syntax;
- phonetics, phonology and varieties of English; lexicology;
- linguistics and introduction to translation studies, as well as subjects of the MA programme of Teacher of Foreign Languages (Teacher of English module);
- assessing student work and providing feedback;
- supervising student research at the bachelor and master level;
- supervising student teaching practice.
Other work duties include participation in the study development activities in the field, working on admission and examination boards, contributing to research projects in the field of English studies and linguistics, professional collaboration within the university and with outside partners, conducting research and publication of results, producing work-related reports.
Administrative questions: email@example.com
Topical questions: Head of Department of Western European Studies, Associate Professor Mari Uusküla: firstname.lastname@example.org