BML Munjal University, School of Liberal Studies
Faculty in School of Liberal Studies
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor|
BML Munjal University (BMU) is inviting applications for faculty positions in the social sciences, humanities, and arts at its new School of Liberal Studies (SOLS). We welcome applications at all levels in the fields of Economics, History, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, and Psychology. New faculty at SOLS will be part of the founding team for a Liberal Arts programme, working collaboratively and across disciplines to develop core curricula and electives for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D., preferably with postdoctoral work and teaching experience. PhD candidates in their final year are welcome to apply, but must have degree in hand before beginning the position.
- Demonstrated commitment to interdisciplinary collaboration in research and teaching in a diverse institutional setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the values of Liberal Arts education
- Achievements in research and academic publishing, with a plan for continued research upon hiring
- Eager to live and work in India. The university will oversee the acquisition of a work visa, PAN card, and Indian bank account if necessary.
- Cover letter addressing research and teaching experience and interests
- Writing sample
- Two references (letters of recommendation will be requested for shortlisted candidates)
Dr. Ashley Rockenbach
|Secondary Categories:||Art / Art History