Tsinghua University, Taipei School of Economics and Political Science
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor in Political Science, Economics or related fields
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor|
Position: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor
Job Description: Full Time, Tenured Track
Location of Work: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Language of Instruction: English
Start of Employment: February 2023, or August 2023
Qualification: Applicants must have or expect a Ph.D. degree in
- Political Science, or related fields
- Economics, or related field
Fields of Specialty: All fields are welcome, but priority will be given to
- Political Economy, International Political Economy, Geopolitics, China Studies;
- Economic Development, Growth Theory, International Trade, Industrial Organization, Public Policy or Public Economics, Macroeconomics.
*Prospective applicants please submit the following documents to the TSE office (email@example.com) before November 10th 2022. Please specify your field and field of specialty in the email.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Representative Publications
- For new Ph.Ds, three recommendation letters and a copy of dissertation draft.
TSE is dedicated to high-quality post-graduate education in Political Economy. We currently offer Master Degree programs in Asian Political Economy, Global Political Economy, and Economic Development. We emphasize interdisciplinary study and intercultural exposure. International students comprise over 80 percent of our student body. We look for economists and political scientists with strong training in theory and research methodology, and with a keen interest in policy research.
To see a full description of our program, please visit the following website: www.tse.nthu.edu.tw
Prospective applicants please submit the following documents to the TSE office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before November 10th 2022.
|Primary Category:||Political Science
|Secondary Categories:||Social Sciences