Columbia University, Center for Undergraduate Global Engagement
KCJS Resident Director
|Institution Type:||College / University|
KCJS Resident Director Job Announcement
The Kyoto Consortium for Japanese Studies (KCJS) seeks candidates for the position of Resident Director for its study abroad center based on the campus of Doshisha University. Established in 1989, the KCJS is a consortium of thirteen universities, administered by Columbia that offers academic year and summer programs.
Based in Kyoto, the Resident Director is responsible for the day to day management of the academic programs, student engagement and support, outreach and communications, and administration and finances. The Resident Director is also charged by the KCJS Board of Delegates with program development responsibilities that align with key strategic initiatives.
- There are currently two open positions. All applicants must apply at Columbia's secure online portal:
- Separate applications must be made to each position.
- Applications should include a cover letter, resume and if applicable, a list of courses taught and recent course evaluations from the past two semesters.
- Applications should be submitted by September 15, 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. The searches will remain open until they are filled.
Fay Ju, email@example.com
Center for Undergraduate Global Engagement
|Primary Category:||Japanese History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||Asian History / Studies