Documentary Film Series, Historical Research Department
Research Assistant, Documentary Film Series
|Location:||Pennsylvania, United States|
Research Assistant (REMOTE)
Looking for qualified research fellow to work on upcoming documentary series focusing on the
life and leadership of George Washington. Our research will focus on Washington’s major
decisions as a general and president as well as his early life. Our content and execution are
going to be out of the box so wild thinkers with crazy ideas are more than welcome.
Job can be done remotely.
- Extensive familiarity with history of the American Revolutionary and founding of the United States time periods.
- Working knowledge of the life of George Washington.
- Extensive experience using university and non-profit databases to research historical events.
- Ability to organize large quantities of research into qualitative content.
- Proficiency to distill primary sources and research down to digestible summaries for the producers.
- Flexibility to adjust approach on short notice based on the needs of the producers,
- You will be our point person when it comes to researching academic and non-profit databases for primary and secondary sources.
- Helping the creative producer organize and categorize research to better assist show development.
- Fact checking when needed.
This is an hourly contract position.
Compensation: Please Inquire
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Primary Category:||American History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||Film and Film History