National Chengchi University, Graduate Institute of Taiwan History
Assistant Professor and above, Taiwan History
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor|
1) One Position. Open Rank: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor
2) Expertise Priority: Taiwan History
3) Qualifications: Doctorate in history or related field of studies. (To be able to listen, speak, and write Chinese as the basic language requirement.)
4) Required Application Documents
1. Copy of doctoral diploma and evidence of work experience. Foreign Academic Credentials must be authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs's overseas 43embassies.
2. Three copies of dissertation thesis.
3. The applicants who have assistant professor (or above) certificate shall have work(s) published and have to mail 3 copies each to NCCU. One of the following conditions shall be met:
A) a book published by a professional or academic publisher (with verification letter from publisher about peer review process). Within 5 years at time of application.
B) Two papers reviewed by at least two peers and published in academic journals, as well as one research grant from Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology can take the place of one article within 5 years at time of application.
4. Doctoral degree transcripts ( not necessary for those who have assistant professor or above certificate) . Foreign Academic Credentials must be authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs's overseas embassies.
5. Teacher certificate (if available)
6. Curriculum Vitae
7. List of publications.
8. Research plan.
9. Two proposed courses to teach and sample syllabi.
10. Abstract in Chinese of representative work
Application materials must be postmarked before September 15th, 2019.
Please mail all the requirements to:
|Primary Category:||East Asian History / Studies