Academia Sinica, Institute of Modern History
Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow)
|Institution Type:||College / University|
- Position: Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow).
- Field: Modern history.
- Ph.D. (Taiwan or foreign). Applicants who have passed their final oral defense of doctoral dissertation are encouraged to apply.
- Good comprehension of Chinese is required.
- Under the applying Act, this position is not open to the People's Republic of China citizens.
- Application materials:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (including field specializations and language abilities), and a complete list of academic publications.
- A doctoral diploma.
- If the applicant does not have a doctoral diploma, please provide a formal letter of certification verifying that all degree requirements have been met and the expected date of degree conferral.
- Copies of academic publications (including Ph.D. dissertation, if applicable/exclusive of Book Reviews) which should not exceed 5 copies. For foreign-language publications, please attach a Chinese abstract.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A research plan (maximum five pages).
- Application process:
- Please complete the IMH application form on-line (http://www.mh.sinica.edu.tw/PGSysResearchers_Apply.aspx)
- Please post a hard copy of your application materials (except recommendation letters) before the deadline to Ms. Wen-yeh Huang.
- Also, please arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent directly via e-mail or regular mail by the recommendation-writers to Ms. Wen-yeh Huang before the deadline.
- Deadline: By June 30, 2019.
- Appointment procedures follow the “Organizational Regulations of the Institutes of Academia Sinica” and relevant appointment regulations.
Ms. Wen-yeh Huang.
Address: Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
|Primary Category:||Asian History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||Contemporary History
Early Modern History and Period Studies
East Asian History / Studies
World History / Studies
Chinese History / Studies