Faculty Positions Available
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Location:||Minnesota, United States|
Normandale Community College, located in Bloomington, Minnesota, primarily serves the south/southwest region of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. The Twin Cities, with a population of over 3 million, is a sophisticated metropolitan area with a growing economy, recreation, arts, and ethnic and linguistic diversity. Normandale serves more than 15,000 students with varying backgrounds and educational goals, and offers over 50 Associate degree programs. Normandale strives to advance individual's intellectual, career, and personal development by providing outstanding teaching and support. Normandale Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Since 2007, Normandale has maintained its accreditation through the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP), a process based on continuous quality improvement.
We are a State of Minnesota employer and are part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. Normandale Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, a yellow ribbon organization, with a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Permanent Full-Time Faculty Positions – Three Year Probationary Period
- Biology (1 available position)
- Computer Science (1 available position)
- Education (1 available positions)
- History (1 available position)
- Mathematics (3 available positions)
- Nursing (3 available position)
- Psychology (1 available position)
The salary will be commensurate with education and years of applicable experience.
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter (please address your experience working with diverse students)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Application and Search Process:
- The search committee will review submitted files of applicants soon after the closing date. Materials received after 11:59PM CST January 28, 2019, may not be considered.
- Apply using our online Normandale Employment Application at the below link. http://agency.governmentjobs.com/normandale/default.cfm
If you have any questions please contact Normandale Community College Human Resources at email@example.com, or 952-358-8269.
|Primary Category:||Digital Humanities
|Secondary Categories:||World History / Studies