Nalanda University, ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT, HISTORICAL STUDIES, BUDDHIST STUDIES, PHILOSOPHY AND COMPARATIVE RELIGIONS, LANGUAGES AND LITERATURE/HUMANITIES
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, PROFESSOR, TEACHING FELLOW
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor|
An avant-garde ‘International’ University under Ministry of External Affairs
OPENINGS AT NALANDA UNIVERSITY: TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING
Assistant, Associate and Professors required for teaching Post Graduate courses/ Diplomas/Research.
A) Faculty positions open for both National & International scholar-aspirants:
1. School of Historical studies with teaching focus on 1. History of Science 2. Asian History
3. Archaeology 4. Cultural History of India and 5. Oral Cultures of India 6. India-ASEAN Connections
2. School of Ecology and Environment Studies with teaching focus on 1. Remote sensing and GIS 2. Environmental Ethics & Philosophy 3. Food and Agriculture 4. Climate Change 5. Law & Governance
3. School of Buddhist Studies, Philosophy & Comparative Religions with teaching focus on 1. Comparative Religion 2. Philosophy of Yoga & Meditation 3. Mahayana Buddhism 4. Pali 5. Sanskrit 6. Buddhist Philosophy.
4. School of Languages and Literature/ Humanities-Teaching Fellowships for 1.Korean and 2. Japanese 3. Sanskrit
All National and International aspirants should be highly qualified with minimum five publications. The positions will be full-time and contractual.
Applicants for teaching positions may send their CVs and supporting documents/certificates along with a statement of their teaching philosophy to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications to be received within two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
B) For openings at Nalanda University for Non-teaching posts, please refer to our website www.nalandauniv.edu.in .
Rajgir, Nalanda District
Bihar, India 803116
Nalanda University, Rajgir, Nalanda-803116
R E-mail: email@example.com
|Secondary Categories:||Asian History / Studies
Cultural History / Studies
Economic History / Studies
Environmental History / Studies
Law and Legal History
Religious Studies and Theology
Southeast Asian History / Studies