Part-Time Content Creators (Remote Work)
|Location:||California, United States|
wikiHow, a global how-to website, is seeking part-time content creators. This is a remote position. Hours are flexible, but content creators are required to work 15-25 hours per week.
Candidates should be:
• Comfortable with researching, writing, editing, evaluating, and organizing content.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to produce writing that is free from grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors
• Open to constructive feedback and willing to revise accordingly
• Willing to work between 15 and 25 hours every week
You’ll need to pass an initial editing test (which we’ll pay you for) as part of our application process. If you pass our initial test, you will then have to complete a one-week paid trial where you work regular hours. If the trial goes well, we’ll move forward with hiring.
We're especially interested in hiring PhDs and ABDs from a variety of fields who want to apply their research and writing skills outside of academia. We typically begin at $13.50 per hour, but we can discuss increasing the rate for candidates with advanced degrees.
To apply, please send your cv and a brief introductory email under the subject line "Part-Time Content Creator" to firstname.lastname@example.org.