Academia Sinica, Institute of Modern History
Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow), Modern History
|Institution Type:||College / University|
- Position: Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow).
- Field: Modern history.
- Qualifications: Ph.D. (Taiwan or foreign); and ability in academic Chinese. Under the applying Act, this position is not open to the P.R.O.C. citizens.
- Application materials:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (including field specializations and language abilities), and a complete list of academic publications.
- A copy of the diploma for the highest degree received.
- Copies of academic publications (including Ph.D. dissertation, if applicable/exclusive of Book Reviews ) which should not exceed 5 copies. For foreign-language publications, please attach a Chinese abstract.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A research plan (maximum five pages).
- Application process:
- Please complete the IMH application form on-line (http://www.mh.sinica.edu.tw/PGSysResearchers_Apply.aspx) and post a hard copy of your application materials (except recommendation letters) to Ms. Wen-yeh Huang, Secretariat Office, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.:886-2-2789-8201; fax: 886-2-2789-8221).
- Also, please arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent directly via e-mail or regular mail by the recommendation-writers to Ms. Huang.
- Deadline: By February 28, 2018.
- Appointment procedures follow the “Organizational Regulations of the Institutes of Academia Sinica” and relevant appointment regulations.
Ms. Wen-yeh Huang
|Primary Category:||Asian History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||Contemporary History
East Asian History / Studies
World History / Studies
Chinese History / Studies