University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Theology
Associate professor in Church History
|Institution Type:||College / University|
- Letter of Motivation
- CV, highlighting experience with interdisciplinary and collaborative research, teaching and language skills.
- Documentation of degrees/diplomas, etc.
- Publication list. (a complete list of publications)
- Teaching portfolio. For more information regarding the expected contents of the teaching portfolio, applicants are encouraged to read the University guidelines for teaching portfolios when appointing academic staff at the University of Copenhagen.
- Research plan. An outline of planned research activities, including publications plans and plans for applications for external funding. The research plan should include a presentation of the applicant’s envisaged contribution to the research programme of Centre for Privacy Studies.
- Publications. A maximum of five (5) scientific publications that the applicant wishes to have included in the assessment, of which no more than two (2) may be monographs.
- Co-athor declarations. If citing work where the applicant has been a co-author, a co-author declaration, which addresses the applicant's share of these works, must be submitted. Material that has not yet been published can be submitted. However, please indicate the precise status of each publication.
If your application does not include all the required supporting documents, your application will be rejected and will not be considered by the assessment committee.
For further information on the recruitment process please contact academic officer Rikke Dall, phone: +45 35 33 26 83, e-mail: email@example.com
|Primary Category:||Religious Studies and Theology
|Secondary Categories:||Ancient History
Cultural History / Studies
Medieval and Byzantine History / Studies