National Chengchi University, Department of European Languages and Cultures
Assistant Professor and above, German Studies
|Institution Type:||College / University|
The Department of European Languages and Cultures, College of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Chengchi University, invites applications for one tenure-track full-time faculty position.
Full-time Instructor Wanted：One tenure-track full-time German Instructor
Requirements: Ph.D. degree holder (Non-native speaker of German or native speaker of German) or assistant professor or above.
Period of employment：
The appointment is expected to begin on August 1, 2017.
- Offering courses in German language, culture and literature at the undergraduate level.
- Conducting research and providing services related to German language, culture and literature.
- Non-native or native speakers must have earned a doctorate in German language, literature and/or other fields related to German culture.
【Diploma(s) and official transcripts should be verified by the Taiwan Representative Office.】
- Applicants with German-language teaching experience and with an Assistant Professor Certificate (or above) will be preferentially considered.
- Applicants with the ability to offer courses in English will also be preferentially considered.
- Scholarly publications within the past five years.
Required Application Documents (for checklist, please see attachment 1. The applicant’s curriculum vitae should be placed on a CD-ROM.）
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae（see attachment 2）
- Transcripts for the highest degree earned 【Diploma(s) and official transcripts should be verified by the Taiwan Representative Office】
- Photocopies of diplomas (MA & PhD) and a copy of the teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C. (if applicable）
- Doctoral thesis and scholarly publications（within the past five years）
- Syllabi of courses to be offered（3~4 courses）
- Two letters of recommendation (within the past two years)
Application deadline：All application materials must be postmarked no later than Friday, November 25, 2016
Please send application and relevant documents to：
Department of European Languages and Cultures
College of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Chengchi University
64, Sec. 2, Zhinan Rd., Taipei City, 11605 TAIWAN
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend an interview and will be requested to provide a teaching demonstration.
The attachment file below contains more details.
For further information, please contact 886-2-29393091 ext. 63036 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Primary Category:||German History / Studies