Archive and Information Assistant
|Location:||Massachusetts, United States|
Wolfram is looking for an Archive and Information Assistant to work with its CEO on business and personal projects. This person is smart, precise, technically savvy, creative, and really likes details.
Some typical tasks include:
- Archiving documents, webpages, and correspondence
- Creating and maintaining computer archives and databases
- Organizing and classifying things to make them easy to search
- Ensuring computers and related equipment are working properly
- Researching information for various projects
- Managing book library
Wolfram has been defining the computational future for more than 25 years, and is one of the world’s most respected computer, web, and cloud software companies. As the creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha, and the Wolfram Language, it is the leader in developing technology and tools that inject sophisticated computation and knowledge into everything.
Location: Concord, Massachusetts
Please submit a formal application on: https://www.wolfram.com/company/careers/opportunities/#op-121186-archive-and-information-assistant-