Assessment Specialist I World History
|Location:||New Jersey, United States|
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop tests in World History.
- Write, review, and revise test questions and evaluate item acceptability after testing.
- Assemble tests to meet specifications.
- Recruit, train, mentor, and manage outside item writers. Develop item writer training materials and facilitate item writer training meetings.
- Collaborate with committees of experts in World History and other related fields (including recommending committee members and facilitating meetings).
- Participate in constructed-response scoring activities.
- Review and revise program publications and interpretive test preparation materials; participate in teacher training activities.
A Master’s degree in World History or a related area is required.
Three years of increasingly responsible professional experience, including experience in educational measurement, applied statistics, and/or teaching in World History and related areas. Experience in educational assessment and independent classroom teaching are highly desirable, but not required.
Comprehensive knowledge of World History in order to develop tests in subject area and to serve as resource person for peers, committees, and clients is also required.
For more information and to apply for the position, please use the following link:
|Primary Category:||World History / Studies