IXL Learning, Content Development
Product Analyst - Social Studies
|Location:||California, United States|
IXL's upcoming social studies component will capture students' attention like never before. Teachers will be amazed as their students dive into interactive questions covering history, geography, culture, politics, economics, and more.
The foundation of IXL.com is our ability to automatically generate exceptional questions and explanations – and that’s where you come in. As a Product Analyst for social studies, you will be involved in all aspects of the content development cycle, including conceptualization, design, testing, and support. Your educational insight, creative solutions, and extraordinarily high standards will drive the success of our social studies product.
- Research and analyze content requirements, including state standards.
- Design engaging, interactive question types.
- Write and edit user-facing content and explanations.
- Produce innovative, simple solutions to design issues.
- Vigilantly search for bugs and ensure they are properly destroyed.
- Understand our users and their educational needs.
- Help diagnose and resolve user support issues.
- Coordinate projects with employees from other departments.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in History, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, or another social science field.
- Demonstrated technical abilities.
- Extremely strong written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide variety of age groups.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a wide variety of teams.
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for improving education through technology.
- Knowledge of computer programming and Web technologies is a plus.
- Interest or experience in K-12 education is a plus.
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We develop dramatically innovative, first-of-their-kind products used by millions of learners, from children to adults. Our IXL product (located at IXL.com) is the world's most popular subscription-based learning site for K-12. Our other products include Quia Web, the original 'create-your-own' website for teachers, and Quia Books, the leading online platform for world-languages courses.
Join us! Apply here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oDbRXfwm&s=hnet
|Primary Category:||Educational Technology