Delta College, History
History Instructor - One Year Renewable
|Location:||Michigan, United States|
History Instructor One-Year Renewable (Division Chair Replacement)
- Demonstrate teaching effectiveness which supports student learning and encompasses pedagogies for student success to meet course or program requirements.
- Possess the ability to work in a variety of settings which promote quality learning.
- Maintain professional development to assure currency within field of practice.
- Possess effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Teach the Western Civilization surveys as well as other history courses as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in History from an accredited institution of higher education. Degree must be attained by August 1, 2015.
- A minimum of 18 graduate hours in European History.
- Demonstrated currency in the field of History.
- Demonstrated ongoing professional growth.
Position will remain open until filled. Screening of applications will begin October 31, 2014. The College reserves the right to close the recruitment process once a sufficient applicant pool has been identified.
All application materials must be received before an applicant will be considered for the position.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Complete an on-line application (https://delta.peopleadmin.com/) and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, and copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses. Three current letters of recommendation may be requested of finalists.
IMPORTANT: Once you have submitted your completed application, if you are unable to attach additional materials, i.e. transcripts, these may be submitted to the Human Resource Office.
|Primary Category:||European History / Studies