Academia Sinica, Institute of Modern History
Research Fellow open rank, Modern History
|Institution Type:||College / University|
Instituteof Modern History, Academia Sinica
1. Position: Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow).
2. Field: Modern history.
3. Qualifications: Ph.D. (Taiwan or foreign); and ability in academic Chinese.
4. Application materials:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (including field specializations and language abilities), and a complete list of academic publications.
- A copy of the diploma for the highest degree received.
- Copies of important publications (including Ph.D. dissertation) which should not exceed 5 copies. For foreign-language publications, please attach a Chinese abstract.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A research plan (maximum five pages).
5. Application process: Please complete the IMH application form on-line (http://www.mh.sinica.edu.tw/PGSysResearchers_Apply.aspx). Also, please arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent directly via e-mail or regular mail by the recommendation-writers to Ms. I-hua Li, Secretariat Office, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan (email: email@example.com; tel.:886-2-2789-8299; fax: 886-2-2789-8221).
6. Deadline: By August 31, 2014.
7. Appointment procedures follow the “Organizational Regulations of the Institutes of Academia Sinica” and relevant appointment regulations.
Ms. I-hua Li,
Secretariat Office, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica,
128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
|Primary Category:||Chinese History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||Asian History / Studies
East Asian History / Studies
World History / Studies