National Research University Higher School of Economics, Political Science and International Relations
Assistant Professor, Political Science and International Relations
|Institution Type:||College / University|
The Higher School of Economics invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor, or higher, in Political Science and International Relations in Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia. We welcome candidates with excellent backgrounds in all subfields.
- Internationally competitive compensation package, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
- Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university’s Centre for Advanced Studies (http://cas.hse.ru)
- Low teaching load, minimal service required
- Heavy emphasis on high quality research
- Ph.D. in Political science, International relations, or Political economy
- Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
- Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Centre for Advanced Studies at email@example.com no later than December 13, 2013.
Martin Gilman, firstname.lastname@example.org