|Location:||Maryland, United States|
|Position:||Director, Other Professional, Research Professional|
History Associates Incorporated, a historical consulting firm in Rockville, Maryland,invites applications for a historian on track to qualify as deputy director of its History Division. The successful applicant must be able to write, edit and sell our history services to enable ongoing business expansion and provide for succession.
· Researching and writing commissioned history in a variety of formats, including books, videos, and Web content
· Developing new business leads and cultivating existing client relationships
· Supervise, train and mentor junior historians
· Win business and complete projects for clients in Fortune 100 corporations, major not-for-profits, and federal agencies
· Client management and/or business development experience
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects within established time frames and budgets
· Expertise in business, economic, political, or related fields
· Flexibility to travel within the United States and abroad to conduct research
· Demonstrated ability to write fast-paced narrative history in a popular style and expertise in business, economic, political, or closely related fields
· Valid driver's license
· MA or Ph.D. in U.S. history.
Salary range for this position: $53,560-$63,500. In addition, History Associates offers an excellent benefits package.
Only qualified applicants should send cover letter, resume, writing sample (writing sample should not be dissertation), transcripts, and three references that include e-mail addresses to:
History Associates Incorporated
Packages that are incomplete will not be considered.
History Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Primary Category:||Business History / Studies
|Secondary Categories:||History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
Labor History / Studies
Management and Leadership Studies