|Location:||Arizona, United States|
|Position:||Other Professional, Research Professional|
Phoenix-based SRP, the nation's third-largest public water and power utility is seeking a Historical Analyst for its Water Rights & Contracts Dept located in Tempe, Az.
Master's degree in history with 5 years experience, or a Bachelor's degree in history or related field, in combination with 7 years experience as a research analyst in business, academia or governmental agency for SR level. .
Master's degree in History, no experience required - or -
Bachelor's degree in History or related field in conjunction with 2 years experience.
Promotion to level 2 requires:
Master's degree in History with 2 years at entry level - or -
Bachelor's degree in History or related field with 2 years at entry level (total of 4 years experience).
Promotion to Senior requires:
Master's degree in History and 3 years at level 2 - or -
Bachelor's degree in History or related field and 3 years at level 2 (total 7 years experience).
The Historical Analyst provides information, research and analytical services to the background of corporate policies, issues, contracts and land and resource uses; reviews corporate records annually to determine historical significance; helps to plan corporate information management strategies; acquires material pertaining to the history of SRP from external sources; and, participates in corporate committees and work teams as requested.
1. Conducts historical research required for legal research and litigation support.
2. Analyzes material, provides facts and opinions, and reports findings in both oral and written formats.
3. Conducts historical research required for policy analysis and decision making, analyzes material, provides facts
and opinions and reports findings.
4. Answers requests for historical and contemporary information posed by management and external entities.
5. Reviews corporate records scheduled for destruction to determine their historical significance.
6. Makes recommendations for records retention or destruction.
7. Acquires material pertaining to the history of Salt River Project located in external sources as directed.
8. Participates in the management and maintenance of corporate paper records, photographs, maps, microfilm
9. Participates in corporate committees and work teams as requested.
Monthly Pay rate: 4035-9355/mo
If interested in this position, please apply on-line at the SRP website www.srpnet.com/jobs , Careers at SRP. The job number is V-4654. Excellent benefits package.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
"EOE - We encourage workforce diversity."
|Primary Category:||Research and Methodology