Faculty - History
|Location:||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Position:||Tenure Track Faculty|
HACC – Central Pennsylvania’s Community College
Faculty - History
Teach assigned History courses; participate in curriculum development and maintenance; and perform related duties.
* Master's in History
* Commitment to the community college mission
* Computer proficiency and knowledge of software applications
* Knowledge of and experience with a variety of instructional technologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with a diverse faculty, staff and student body
* Willingness to teach day, evening, weekend, and on or off-campus classes
* Knowledge of the principles of effective online teaching
* Experience and/or thorough training in the practice of effective online teaching and online course development in a major learning management system.
* Willingness to maintain an office and hold regular office hours at one of physical campuses of HACC
* 3 yrs experience in a post-secondary environment including instruction and curricula planning preferred
* Community college teaching experience desired
Excellent benefits package offered.
For more information and/or to apply for this position, please go to https://jobs.hacc.edu and search for PIN 1981.
Established in 1964 as Pennsylvania's first community college, HACC is now a multi-campus institution offering a variety of degree, certificate and diploma programs that prepare students for the job market or continuing studies at a four-year institution. The college also plays a vital role in improving the quality of life in Central Pennsylvania by providing high-quality, low-cost educational opportunities, strengthening the local economy, training the region's workforce, and sharing our cultural and educational resources with the community to enable people to make the most of their potential.
The College Campuses are located in Harrisburg, Lebanon, Lancaster, Gettysburg, and York, PA. Full- and part-time student enrollment is over 19,000 with more than 55,000 served in noncredit courses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V