- " Your job guide remains the undisputed leader of academic job search facilities. Keep up the good work. "
- " I was on the job market for many years before finding my current position. The Job Guide was an essential tool in looking for posts. "
- " It's a GREAT service. I use the CFP's ALL the time! It's been great for my friends looking for jobs! "
- " H-Net is an excellent resource. The website has played a significant role in my professional career development. It provides an incredible amount of vital information: jobs, fellowships, conferences, archival resources, syllabi, groundbreaking books... and so much more! The discussion areas are valuable as well; having the opportunity to network with such a vast expanse of scholars is remarkable. "
- " The H-Net job guide, fellowship listings, and announcements are invaluable services. "
- " The Job Search listings have been very helpful in getting applicants to the numerous searches I have led as chair of the History Department. "
The H-Net Job Guide is one of H-Net's most visible resources. The Job Guide posts academic position announcements in History and the Humanities, the Social Sciences, and Rhetoric and Composition, and serves a broad audience of administrators, faculty members, archivists, librarians, and other professionals in the humanities and social sciences. The Job Guide is fully sortable and searchable, and is available via email and the web at no cost to the jobseeker.
The Job Guide is an excellent resource for advertising academic position vacancies because the guide allows for wide distribution to H-Net's 160,000 subscribers, as well as targeting specific audiences among its 150 discussion networks.