International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain) and their partners invite you to take part in research analytics championship and LXXXII International Research and Practice Conference "Subject and object of cognition in a projection of educational techniques and psychological concepts" dedicated to Psychology and Education. The conference and analytics championship will be held on May 15-20, 2014 in London.
The conference / championship will held in remote interactive form. Closing date for application is May 14, 2014.
Working languages: English and Russian.
All conference materials will be published in a form of the digest and will be send to authors together with the member’s certificates certified with signature and stamp. The digest will be assigned with ISBN of Great Britain. The copies will be send to the libraries of the United Kingdom:
- The International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain);
- All-Ukrainian Academic Union (Ukraine);
- International Commerce and Industrial Union (UK);
- American International Commercial Arbitration Court (USA);
- Heidegger Centre of Scientific Initiative (Germany);
- Association for the Study of Natural Science (Spain);
- Open Philosophical Society of Existential Psychology (France);
- Institute of Problems of Society Life (Israel);
- Marshall Institute of Economic Analysis (USA);
- Venture technologies department of Rorelse Corporation (Sweden).
The international organizing committee:
- Anatole Tim (USA);
- Henry Osad (Nigeria);
- Boris Zhytnigor (Ukraine);
- Inkeri Snellman (Finland);
- Kenneth Odros (Canada);
- Lucas Streiker (Belgium);
- Milos Stojkovic (Serbia);
- Peter Kishinevsky (Israel);
- Sergei Serdechny (Australia);
- Stevens Godvint (UK);
- Thomas Morgan (UK);
- Hristo Blagoev (Bulgaria).
Applications and texts of the articles you can send in electronic form via http://gisap.eu/ or on e-mail email@example.com. More details as for the conference on the website http://gisap.eu/node/36422. Conditions of participation http://gisap.eu/participation-conditions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website at http://gisap.eu/node/36422
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)