The Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations is pleased to offer Fellowships for postdoctoral student, to Israeli and overseas applicants who are working on issues related to International Relations.
• The fellowship will be paid over a period of twelve months. There is an option to extend that period for a second year based on Academic achievements and availability of funding.
• Applicants must submit their dissertation no later than September 30, 2014, or hold a doctorate degree granted after September 2009.
• The fellow is expected to submit an article or other academic publication, based on her/his research during the post-doc. Any publication should acknowledge the support of the Davis Fellowship. The fellow is also expected to be involved in the Institute’s academic and public activities.
• The elected fellow will also be expected to lead a small research group of excelling BA students on a topic which will be decided by the group members and organize an academic event (Public lecture, workshop etc.).
• The fellow will be eligible to a shared office space, full access to the Hebrew University's libraries, and the Institute's facilities. Fellowship recipients are required to spend at least nine months at the Leonard Davis Institute over the course of the academic year for which they receive the grant. During their stay they are required to be present at their office at least three days a week.
Submission deadline: November 27, 2013
The Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations
The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
Alfred Davis Building
Jerusalem 9190500, Israel
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)