ICERI2013 (6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
November, 18th-20th, 2013
Página web: www.iceri2013.org
You are invited to participate in ICERI2013 (6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation). It will be held in Seville (Spain) on the 18th, 19th and 20th of November 2013.
It will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
ICERI is an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
The attendance of 700 participants from more than 75 countries is expected.
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The deadline for abstracts submission is July 11th, 2013.
Abstracts should be submitted on-line at http://www.iceri2013.org/online_submission
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Present and disseminate projects about education and the emerging technologies
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation
- Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines
Two ISBN publications (ICERI2013Abstracts CD and ICERI2013 Proceedings CD) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Technology.
Also, contributions will be included in our Digital Library at: http://library.iated.org/
ICERI2013 Publications will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Abstract Submission Deadline: July 11th, 2013 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 2nd, 2013
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: October 3rd, 2013 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: October 3rd, 2013 (included)
- Conference Dates: Seville (Spain), November 18th-19th-20th, 2013
Seville certainly is one of the most beloved places by visitors to Spain.
It is the home of Andalucian tradition, flamenco and bullfighting.
Sevilla is universally famous for being a joyous town. It is known for its narrow and medieval streets, romantic hidden plazas and its heritage of art and architecture (Roman, Islamic, Gothic, Renaissance, baroque).
Also, it is the perfect city to enjoy yourself. Take yourself time to visit this historical monuments, enjoy its tasty traditional tapas or just relax at a Flamenco bar.
Come and experience it for yourself!
Visiting Seville will be an experience that you will never forget.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)