We encourage submission of a wide range of proposals. We welcome papers/panels under the different themes of the event - ‘Bridging the Gap Through Dance’.
• Paper presentations: 30 minutes ( 15 minutes Presentation and 10 minutes discussion).
• Panel discussions: 60 minutes (30 minutes for 3 or 4 short presentations and 30 minutes for discussion).
The proposal for a 10 to 15 minutes performance should include:
» a write-up about the performance
» bio-data of performers and choreographer
» a sample video of the performance
» technical requirements of the performance
Collaborative research papers, presentations that integrate practice and theory and that think of new ways of presenting research are especially welcome.
Graduate students are urged to send in proposals for participation in panels.
• Master class, lecture demonstrations and studio presentation:
•Lecture demonstrations (live and video) and Master Classes are invited. Please include the title, description (100 words or less), space and equipment required plus the information regarding participants. Studio Presentations should be preceded by an introduction and should encourage discussion after the presentation.
•Deadline for ALL Proposals: June 1, 2013.
1. Please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A committee of invited scholars will select proposals with a focus on the conference theme and quality of the proposals.
3. Presenters will receive notification of acceptance by
15 July 2013.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)