- The academic journal Al-Mawaqif (Opinions). Journal of researches and studies about society and history, welcomes new submissions for its 8th issue 2013.
- Al-Mawaqif is a peer- reviewed and multidisciplinary publication, we are especially interested with the flowing fields: History, Archeology, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, and Anthropology.
- Al-Mawaqif is an annual journal edited by the Faculty of Letters, Languages, and Social and Human Sciences, University of Mascara, Algeria.
- Deadline for submission: March 15th, 2013.
- Expected publication: December 20131
- Contributions should be made as full research papers up to 6000 words in length, in Arabic, English or French.
- The manuscript submitted to Al-Mawaqif should not have been published elsewhere, and should not be under consideration by other publication.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced. Use 12-point Times New Roman Font.
- Manuscripts should adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, latest edition.
- The Title should be as concise as possible and should appear on a separate sheet together with name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and the completed postal address of the institute(s).
- References should be alphabetically ordered. Some examples are given below:
- The review process usually takes about Five months. Procedures for reviewing manuscripts are based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of readers’ and editors’ reports; hence, self-references should be removed. Manuscripts are refereed by the members of the editorial board and by other scholars. Authors will normally receive a decision on their papers.
- Contributions are only accepted via e-mail at: Al_mawaqif_issh(at)yahoo.fr
Name: Dr. TAIBI Ghomari
University of Mascara Algeria
Route de Mamounia 29000, Algeria
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)