Merit-based Scholarships Available
Central European University is an English-language, graduate university located in Budapest, Hungary. An international university with students from some 100 countries and faculty from more than 40, CEU offers small, seminar-style courses and a student/faculty ratio of 7:1. CEU is accredited in the United States and Hungary.
The School and Department of Public Policy at Central European University are designed to offer degree programs focused on the study and practice of global public policy.
• Master of Arts in Public Policy (One Year)
• Master of Public Administration (Two Years)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Arts Program in Public Policy-Mundus MAPP (Two Years)
Scholarships and Fellowships
CEU is committed to attracting talented students and scholars from around the world. The University provides a variety of scholarships and research grants for which applicants from any country are eligible to apply.
• CEU Master's Degree Fellowships (full or partial) include a full tuition scholarship (with a value of €11,000 to €12,000), housing in the CEU Residence Center, and health insurance. Fellowship recipients also receive a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
• CEU Master's Degree Tuition Scholarships (full or partial) cover between 50 and 100 percent of tuition expenses up to €12,000 per year.
• Direct Student Loans, Canada Student Loans are available for eligible U.S. and Canadian citizens.
• External Scholarships, Financial Aid Programs administered through CEU include Erasmus Mundus scholarships, Erasmus research grants, and other private and public fellowships and scholarships.
January 3, 2013: for candidates applying for Erasmus Mundus scholarships. Complete applications must be submitted with proof of English proficiency.
January 24, 2013: for candidates applying for CEU scholarships.
May 6, 2013: MUNDUS MAPP and one-year MA in Public Policy: for candidates not applying for scholarships. Complete applications must be submitted with proof of English proficiency.
Central European University
Nador u. 9.
1051 Budapest, Hungary
Tel.: +36 1 328 3401
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)