International Management Research Academy (IMRA) London, United Kingdom, in collaboration with Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) USA - American College of Management & Technology (ACMT) Zagreb, Croatia, presents IMRA International Conference
Who can attend this conference?
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and masters students.
Deadline for Submission of Extended Abstracts: 15th December 2012
Conference Date: Thursday May 16 and Friday 17, 2013.
Recently held 2012 IMRA International Conference:
International Management Research Academy (IMRA) successfully convened an International Conference in London, United Kingdom, during 17-18 May 2012, with 119 participants from 33 countries, including Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States of America, making this a truly global conference.
The Feedback for the same is available on http://www.imraweb.org/2012london and photos are available on http://www.facebook.com/imraweb
Contributions are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
• Strategic management
• Finance and accounting
• Marketing and consumer behavior
• Human resource management
• Organization behavior
• International management
• Operations management
• Technology and Innovations management
• Public and not-for-profit management
Authors may consider the above listed areas; however if they wish to develop a special session around a specific topic, the information is available in the call for papers document.
Individuals may also register and attend the conference as a participant without submitting or presenting any work.
Benefits to Conference Participants:
• Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
• Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster/book presenter.
• ISBN based Conference Proceedings
• In the heart of the capital of Croatia, in the city of Zagreb.
• Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly IMRA Members community.
• International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
• Potentially receive Award for your contribution.
• Selected full papers to be published in refereed journals (previous publishers include Springer, Emerald, etc.)
• Excursion / Industrial Visits (to be paid separately)
Trg J. J. Strossmayera 10,
More details on website www.imraweb.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)