The H-Net Teaching Project strives to provide online resources for K-12
and Collegiate teachers. This initiative encompasses five H-Net networks;
H-Survey, H-Teach, and
Through the coming months, we will incorporate the rich material circulated
on the Listserv with additional resources to create a repository open to all,
Hits since 12noon July 10, 1996.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- OnLine Resources
- Syllabi, Reading Lists, and Lesson Plans
- Multimedia and Hypertext Teaching Issues
The ARL Document on Fair Use, an analysis of
the latest ruling on fair use of copyrighted materials in the classroom.
- H-Net Teaching Discussions
- OnLine Courses
- Integrative Teaching Projects
- Announcements and Conferences