The Americas, Vol. 54:1, July 1997
Table of Contents
- Roger N. Lancaster, "Sexual Positions: Caveats and Second Thoughts on
- Douglas Sullivan-Gonzalez, "'A Chosen People': Religious Discourse on
the Making of the Republic of Guatemala, 1821-1871"
- David E. Lorey, "The Revolutionary Festival in Mexico: November 20
Celebrations in the 1920s and 1930s"
- Matt D. Childs, "'Sewing' Civilization: Cuban Female Education in the
Context of Africanization, 1800-1860"
- Richard Salvucci and Richard L. Garner, "An Exchange on the
Eighteenth-Century Mexican Economy"
- "Inter-American Notes," Book Reviews.
Send manuscripts to: Editor, TAm, B-17 Gibbons Hall, CUA, Washington, DC
20064. Ask for our "style sheet"
Subs: TAm, Journals Division, CUA Press, Leahy 240, CUA, Washington, DC
"The Americas. A Quarterly Review of Inter-American Cultural History"
now has a webpage. It contains the table of contents--articles and
book reviews-- of the current issue of the journal, links to the tables
of content of the issues of the previous volume, the journal's "style
sheet" for authors and reviewers, information about the journal, and a
listing of the members of the Board of Editors. The webpage also
provides information on how to subscribe to Tam and Tam's email
address for comments and questions. The webpage may be reached at:
Social Sciences Online
Copyright © 1995-2007