The Americas. A Quarterly Review of Inter-American
Cultural History, 53:3 (January 1997)
Table of Contents
- David McCreery, "Smuggling and the `Internal Economy' of
Nineteenth-Century Brazil: The Case of Goias"
- Martina E. Will, "The Mennonite Colonization of Chihuahua: Reflections
on Competing Visions"
- Richard V. Salisbury, "Great Britain, the United States, and the
1909-1910 Nicaraguan Crisis"
- Marta Irurozqui, "Political Leadership and Popular Consent: Party
Strategies in Bolivia, 1880-1899"
- Also "Inter-American Notes," Book Reviews
Send Manuscripts to: Editor, TAm, B-17 Gibbons Hall, Catholic
University of America, Washington, D.C. 20064
"The Americas. A Quarterly Review of Inter-American Cultural History"
now has a webpage. It contains the table of contents--articles and
book reviews-- of the current issue of the journal, links to the tables
of content of the issues of the previous volume, the journal's "style
sheet" for authors and reviewers, information about the journal, and a
listing of the members of the Board of Editors. The webpage also
provides information on how to subscribe to Tam and Tam's email
address for comments and questions. The webpage may be reached at:
Return to H-LatAm's Home Page.
Social Sciences Online
Copyright © 1995-2007