The H-Folk listserv is a cooperative activity of six international societies for folklore study. These societies publish journals, newsletters, monographs, and special publications; produce annual or regular conferences; award prizes and other forms of support; and maintain web-based resources about the materials of folklore and the field of folklore study.
For more information about our field, please visit the following web sites of our parent societies:
- American Folklore Society
- The Folklore Society (United Kingdom)
- Folklore Studies Association of Canada/Association canadienne d’ethnologie et de folklore
- International Society for Folk Narrative Research
- National Folklore Support Centre (India)
- Société internationale d'ethnologie et de folklore/International Society for Ethnology and Folklore