Museo Nacional del Petróleo, Comodoro Rivadavia, Patagonia, ARGENTINA Phone / Fax: (+54)(297) 4559558.
Australia/New ZealandAustralian/NZ Petroliana Group
A site in Australia for Petroliana collectors, generally in Australia/New Zealand. The site also has about a thousand [1,000] photos in albums also. It’s a not for profit venture and there’s about 350 subscribers, 90% who are from this region, the other 10% is made up of US, UK and a couple of other countries.
AzerbaijanThe History of Oil in Azerbaijan
Oil & Gas Discovery Centre
CanadaCanadian Petroleum Interpretive Centre
in Devon, Alberta Canada. Located on the discovery well site of 1947. This well changed the economic outlook for Alberta and Canada - helping us to become self sufficient in oil within 20 years. (alternate link).
Petroleum History Society
Preserving history of the petroleum industry in Canada.
The Petrolia Discovery
Canada's historic oilfield.
Oil Museum of Canada
Grand Bend, Ontario
Canadian Petroleum Discovery Centre
Denmark's Museum for Electricity and the Cultural History of Technology
Le Musée du Pétrole
Parentis-en-Born, Aquitane, France.
Musée Français du Pétrole (French Oil Museum)
4, rue de l'École, 67250 MERKWILLER-PECHELBRONN, FRANCE, Fax et téléphone: +03.88.80.91.08.
Deutsches Museum Mineral Oil and Natural Gas
Museumsinsel 1, D-80538 München, DEUTSCHLAND / GERMANY. Phone: +49-89-2179-1.
Great BritainThe Natural History Museum - Petroleum
Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD, UK / WIELKA BRYTANIA. Information: +44 (0)20 7942 5011. Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7942 5000.
National Gas Museum - Leicester, England
HungaryMuseum of the Hungarian Petroleum Industry
H-8900 Zalaegerszeg, Falumúzeum str., MAGYARORSZAG / HUNGARY. Phone: (+36 92) 313-632.
Museum of the Hungarian Petroleum Industry – http://www.olajmuzeum.hu/cid2/
IndonesiaIndonesian Oil and Gas Museum
JapanIzumozaki-machi Oil Memorial Museum
Amaze, Izumozaki, JAPAN. Phone: (0258)78-2179.
NorwayNorwegian Petroleum Museum
in Stavanger, Kjeringholmen, P.O.Box 748 Sentrum, N-4004 Stavanger, NORGE / NOREG / NORWAY, Tel: +47 93 93 00.
PakistanPetroleum Exploration History of Pakistan
PolandBobrka: The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Memorial Museum of Oil Industry. The Cradle of the Petroleum Industry in Poland. The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Petroleum Industry Museum at Bobrka is the world's unique heritage park. In the second half of the 19th century, on this tiny piece of Polish soil, petroleum industry was born, giving great impetus to the development of the modern industrial era.
This is a page dedicated to Ignacy Lukasiewicz and the discovery of paraffin.
All-Russia Petroleum Research Exploration Institute VNIGRI (the museum is mentioned in this page), Liteiny Ave. 39, St.Petersburg 191104, Russia. Phone: (812) 273-43-83.