BHC Policies on the Annual Meeting
Adopted by the BHC Board of Trustees March 29, 2012
- Individuals may submit no more than two paper proposals (and/or research panels and roundtables) for consideration of the Program Committee per year.
- Authors may give only one paper per year.
- The Program Committee will in general select discussants and chairs that do not appear elsewhere on the program. Exceptions will be at the discretion of the program committee.
- The dissertation session is a plenary and no other sessions are held at that time. Dissertation session presenters may appear elsewhere on the annual meeting program as a presenter, chair, or discussant.
- The membership meeting will be held on Saturday, for at least one-half hour, at a time when no other activities are scheduled.
- Workshops, tours, etc. will be held on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, not Friday or Saturday, so as not to conflict with the research presentations.
About the BHC
Grants and Prizes
Become a Member