The Eastern Siberia Oil & Gas Conference will take place on April17-18, 2014 in Moscow.
The Eastern Siberia Oil & Gas Conference is a key event dedicated to one of the main directions of Russia's energy strategy - development of Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East oil and gas potential.
- Role of fuel and energy complex in the economic strategy of East Siberia and Russian Far East;
- Legal aspects of subsoil use;
- Export potential of Eastern Siberia oil and gas;
- Prospects of the pipeline project "Eastern Siberia-Pacific Ocean"
- Implementation of the Eastern Gas Program;
- Infrastructural problems of Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East;
- Geological potential of Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East.
Among speakers and participants of past Conferences are:
The Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Government of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of the Russian Federation for the development of the Far East, JOGMEC (Japan), Pertamina (Indonesia), Sojitz (Japan), Mitsui (Japan), Transneft, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom, Gazprom Neft, Slavneft, Sibur, Russneft, Irkutsk Oil company, East-Siberian Gas and Chemical company, Far Eastern Energy Management company, TNK-BP, the Embassies of the Republic of Korea, India, China, etc.
You can find more information on the official website of the Conference: www.easternsiberia.ru
For any questions please contact us by phone / fax in Moscow +7 (495) 646 13 95, in London +442033938816or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)