The International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain) and their partners invite you to take part in research analytics championship and LXXVII International Research and Practice Conference "Development of species and processes of their life support through the prism of natural evolution and expediency" dedicated to Medicine and Pharmaceutics, Biоlogy, Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture. The conference and analytics championship will be held on March 05-11, 2014 in London.
The conference / championship will held in remote interactive form. Closing date for application is March 04, 2014.
Working languages: English and Russian.
All conference materials will be published in a form of the digest and will be send to authors together with the memberís certificates certified with signature and stamp. The digest will be assigned with ISBN of Great Britain. The copies will be send to the libraries of the United Kingdom:
1. Bodleian Library, University of Oxford.
2. The Cambridge University Library.
3. National Library of Scotland.
4. National Library of Wales.
5. Trinity College Library, University of Dublin.
- The International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain);
- All-Ukrainian Academic Union (Ukraine);
- International Commerce and Industrial Union (UK);
- American International Commercial Arbitration Court (USA);
- Heidegger Centre of Scientific Initiative (Germany);
- Association for the Study of Natural Science (Spain);
- Open Philosophical Society of Existential Psychology (France);
- Institute of Problems of Society Life (Israel);
- Marshall Institute of Economic Analysis (USA);
- Venture technologies department of Rorelse Corporation (Sweden).
The international organizing committee:
- Anatole Tim (USA);
- Henry Osad (Nigeria);
- Boris Zhytnigor (Ukraine);
- Inkeri Snellman (Finland);
- Kenneth Odros (Canada);
- Lucas Streiker (Belgium);
- Milos Stojkovic (Serbia);
- Peter Kishinevsky (Israel);
- Sergei Serdechny (Australia);
- Stevens Godvint (UK);
- Thomas Morgan (UK);
- Hristo Blagoev (Bulgaria).
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)