END 2014 - International Conference on Education and New Developments 2014
28 - 30 of June 2014 – Madrid, Spain
= Important Dates (1st Call) =
Abstract submissions: 13 January 2014
Authors' notifications: 14 February 2014
Registration: until 14 March 2014
= Conference Goals =
Education, in a global sense, is a right since we are born. Every experience has a formative effect on the constitution of the human being, in the way one thinks, feels and acts. One of the most important contribution resides in what and how we learn through the improvement of educational processes, both in formal and informal settings.
Our International Conference seeks to provide some answers and explore the processes, actions, challenges and outcomes of learning, teaching and human development. Our goal is to offer a worldwide connection between teachers, students, researchers and lecturers, from a wide range of academic fields, interested in exploring and giving their contribution in educational issues.
The International Conference on Education and New Developments 2014 invites you to showcase presentations, from the most diverse countries and cultures, to promote growth in research methods intimately related to teaching, learning and applications in Education nowadays. We wish to illustrate developments and new ways of thinking in these main fields: Teachers and Students; Projects and Trends; Teaching and Learning; Organizational Issues (see below in "Themes of Interest").
= END format =
The conference will cover many types of presentation formats, incorporating Invited Keynote Speakers, oral and thematic showcases. Among the conference materials, given to all registered attendees, a book will be published and provided with the Proceedings delivered at the conference.
Publication opportunities will also be available from selected international journals.
= Themes of Interest =
To develop the conference program END 2014 will address different categories inside the Education area and papers are expected to fit broadly - but not exclusively - into one of the named themes and sub-themes. To develop the conference program we have chosen four main broad-ranging categories, which also covers different interest areas:
• In TEACHERS AND STUDENTS: Teachers and Staff training and education; Educational quality and standards; Curriculum and Pedagogy; Vocational education and Counseling; Ubiquitous and lifelong learning; Training programmes and professional guidance; Teaching and learning relationship; Student affairs (learning, experiences and diversity; Extra-curricular activities; Assessment and measurements in Education.
• In PROJECTS AND TRENDS: Pedagogic innovations; Challenges and transformations in Education; Technology in teaching and learning; Distance Education and eLearning; Global and sustainable developments for Education; New learning and teaching models; Multicultural and (inter)cultural communications; Inclusive and Special Education; Rural and indigenous Education; Educational projects.
• In TEACHING AND LEARNING: Educational foundations; Research and development methodologies; Early childhood and Primary Education; Secondary Education; Higher Education; Science and technology Education; Literacy, languages and Linguistics (TESL/TEFL); Health Education; Religious Education; Sports Education.
• In ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES: Educational policy and leadership; Human Resources development; Educational environment; Business, Administration, and Management in Education; Economics in Education; Institutional accreditations and rankings; International Education and Exchange programmes; Equity, social justice and social change; Ethics and values; Organizational learning and change.
Conference Special Theme: New Paradigms and Use of ICTs in Education
= Types of Contributions =
All submissions are subjected to a blind-review refereeing process and are divided in these categories:
- Oral Presentations
- Virtual presentations
- Corporates can also showcase their products or services in the conference exhibitions area by contacting the secretariat or publicity email (provided below).
= Conference Date and Location=
END 2014 will be held in Madrid, Spain (in a venue yet to be assigned), and will occur from 28 to 30 of June 2014.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)