Come help us celebrate our 59th conference at our 2014 Clute Institute International Academic Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our October conference will be hosted at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, located in Las Vegas. We offer six tracks at this conference: Arts & Humanities, Business & Economics, Education, Engineering Education, Energy Policy, and Health Sciences.
• The Arts & Humanities track provides a forum for faculty from all over the world to address the impact of culture on social and economic development.
• The Business & Economics track provides a forum for faculty to present their research on any accounting, CIS/CMS, economics, finance, management, marketing, related teaching, or other business-related topics.
• The Education track provides a forum for faculty and administrators to share proven and innovative methods in teaching at all levels of education. All teaching or academic related topics are welcome, such as teaching methods, distance-learning, tenure, curriculum, accreditation, ESL, K-12 education, higher education, or other education-related topics.
• The Engineering Education track provides a forum for faculty to present papers that focus on theory, practice, assessment, and mainstreaming of innovative engineering education strategies.
• The Energy Policy track provides a forum for faculty to present papers that contribute to the understanding of international energy policy. Papers from all aspects of international energy development and usage and related fields are welcome and may include, but are not limited to, fields that impact on energy policy, such as international business, foreign trade, foreign currency, and international politics.
• The Health Sciences track provides a forum for faculty to share health science practice, research, and education knowledge.
For more information on this conference and future conferences, please visit www.CluteInstitute.com.
Clute Institute on Twitter
The Clute Institute
6901 South Pierce Street
Littleton Colorado 80128 USA
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)