The International Conference on Computer Security and Digital Investigation (ComSec2014)
March 18-20, 2014
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The conference is part of The Second World Congress on Computing and Information Technology (WCIT2014) which aims to enable researchers build connections between different digital applications. The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
TOPICS ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Cyber Security
* Information Assurance and Security Management
* Cyber Peacefare and Physical Security
Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically.
All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees.
Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. The published proceedings will be indexed in ResearchBib, in addition, they will be reviewed for possible inclusion within the INSPEC, EI, DBLP, Microsoft Academic Research, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar Databases. BEST selected papers will be published in one of the following indexed journals:
- IJNCAA (ISSN: 2220-9085; Ulrichsweb, ProQuest and etc.)
- IJDIWC (ISSN: 2225-658X; IndexCopernicus, DOAJ and etc.)
- IJCSDF (ISSN: 2305-0012; Scirus, EBSCOhost and etc.)
- Dr. Jacek Stando, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
Keynote Title: An Intelligent Tutoring System Prototype for Learning Math
- Dr. Jan Platos, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Keynote Title: The Parallelization of the Bio-inspired algorithm on the GPU
- Dr. Katrin Y. Franke, Gjøvik University College, Norway
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. Full paper must be submitted (Abstracts are not acceptable).
- Submitted paper should not exceed 15 pages, including illustrations. All papers must be without page numbers.
- Papers should be submitted electronically as pdf format without author(s) name.
- Paper submission link: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/comsec2014/openconf/openconf.php
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)