JIH is a peer-reviewed, open access journal on the intersection of interactivity, media and the humanities.
Topics suitable for JIH include but are not limited to:
• Interactive media in the classroom
• Interacting with humanities content and scholarship
• Original works: games, interactive narrative, interactive art, maps, film, etc
o Note: JIH accepts the submission of interactive media, see Volume 1, Issue 1, Article 5, Pox and the City for an example. The interactive media is double blind peer reviewed prior to acceptance.
• Humanities and serious games
• Interactive narrative
• Data visualization
• Transforming humanities through technology
• Transmedia treatments for humanities
• Forms of play as expression
• Digital humanities education
Authors must make sure to
• Read through the author guidelines: http://scholarworks.rit.edu/jih/policies.html.
• Submissions are accepted through the online submission system on: http://scholarworks.rit.edu/jih/
• Authors contributing original interactive media, such as games, must fill out a media submission form and include for publication.
• There is no submission or publication fee.
Contact: Elizabeth Goins firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)