October 24-29, 2013 the third stage of research analytics championships and LXVIII International Research and Practice Conference "Issues of conservation and reproduction of the consumed biological resources" is to be held.
The subject of the event: bilogical, veterinary and agricultural sciences.
Closing date for application - October 23, 2013.
The events (Research Analytics Championships and Scientific Conferences) are held in the remote-interactive mode. Organizational and juridical provision of events is carried out at the International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education functioning location – in London (UK).
- The International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain);
- All-Ukrainian Academic Union (Ukraine);
- International Commerce and Industrial Union (UK);
- American International Commercial Arbitration Court (USA);
- Heidegger Centre of Scientific Initiative (Germany);
- Association for the Study of Natural Science (Spain);
- Open Philosophical Society of Existential Psychology (France);
- Institute of Problems of Society Life (Israel);
- Marshall Institute of Economic Analysis (USA);
- Venture technologies department of R?relse Corporation.
International Academy of Science and Higher Education
Legal Address: 1 Kings Avenue, London, N21 1PQ
Phone: +44 (20) 32899949
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)