The Organization for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA), Madagascar Chapter is seeking paper proposals in view of a conference-debate on the theme "Higher Education in Madagascar: New Challenges and Opportunities. " This scientific event will be held on September 19, 2013 at the University of Antananarivo
The list of sub-themes may include but are not limited to the following:
- Quality provision in higher education
- Higher education policy and management
- Promoting research and sustainable development
- Higher education and the private sector
- University pedagogy and curriculum in a globalized context
- Funding Higher Education Institutions
-The situation of university teachers in Madagascar
Proposals made by academics and researchers in the field of higher education can be written in Malagasy, French or English. Contributions highlighting comparative and innovative approaches are welcome.
Paper Proposals of 250 words should be sent electronically to the conference organizers at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 13, 2013.
Decisions of acceptance or rejection will be sent by August 19, 2013.
The authors of accepted papers will receive the sum of USD 150.
For further details and information, please contact 0 34 16 643 48.
- Zoly Rakotoniera, Dr., lecturer, University of Antananarivo
- HarilalaAndrianarivelo, lecturer, University of Antananarivo
- GraziellaMasindrazana, lecturer, University of Antananarivo
- ÉlysetteRandriamahenintsoa, lecturer, University of Antananarivo
- Gladys Abdoul, doctoral candidate, University of Antananarivo
Zoly Rakotondravelo Rakotoniera
FLSH University of Antananarivo
261 34 16 643 48 Email: email@example.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)