The Transnational Education and Learning Society (TELS) is organizing an International Conference on Transnational Education and Learning (ICTEL).
September 29 – October 2, 2014, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA)
THEME: THE STATE OF TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION AND LEARNING
Provide scholars, administrators, and other practitioners with an academic forum that fosters the sharing of best practices, the challenges of existing paradigms, and the discussions on new ideas and frameworks that will potentially contribute to change policies, and enrich the literature and practices on transnational education and learning worldwide.
• CONCEPTS AND THEORIES OF TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION AND LEARNING
• POLICIES AND LEGAL FRAMEWORKS ON TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION
• PRACTICES OF TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION AND LEARNING
• TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
• TRANSNATIONAL LEARNING
• EVALUATION AND QUALITY ASSESMENT IN TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION
• CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 30, 2013
Presenters are eligible to submit a manuscript to be considered for publication. All accepted manuscripts will be published in an edited book on THE STATE OF TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATION AND LEARNING.
Instructions for Authors
If you are an author willing to get your paper published in the edited book, you must strictly follow these instructions:
1. Submit the initial version of your manuscript in book chapter format (in Word and PDF format) through the online submission system by December 15, 2013.
2. Once your manuscript has been reviewed (March 1, 2014), if it has been tentatively accepted, you will need to revise it carefully taking account of the reviewers' comments. The revised manuscript (in Word and PDF) must be uploaded by April 1, 2014, using the online paper submission system.
3. If or when your manuscript has been unconditionally accepted, you will need to upload: the source file(s) (rather MS Word) and the PDF file of the final version, as well as the signed COPY RIGHT FORM. All these files must be uploaded to the system by July 1, 2014.
4. At least one author of each accepted paper must register and pay the fees on or before December 15, 2014. Payment proofs must be received by this date.
For more information,
Contact Dr. Emmanuel Jean Francois, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
or visit: www.transnationaleducationsociety.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)