We invite you to take part in the XIV L.S. Vygotsky International Readings «Psychology of consciousness: origins and perspectives». The conference will take place November 12th-16th, 2013 in L.S. Vygotsky Institute of psychology of Russian University for the Humanities in Moscow.
The Readings will be held in the following areas:
- Dialectical psychology of development and the structure of consciousness (methodology, general psychology, philosophy of the question)
- Phenomenon of consciousness in non-classical psychology (methodology, theory and history of psychology)
- Problem of personality in the context of psychology of consciousness (psychology of personality, methodology, philosophy of the question)
- Conscious and unconscious in art and creative work (psychology of art, psychology of creativity)
- Changes of consciousness in the educational processes (psychology of education, pedagogical psychology, child psychology)
- Consciousness as the subject of psychology of development (psychology of development, age psychology)
Clinical approach in the psychology of consciousness (clinical psychology, medical psychology, psychotherapy)
- Psychology of emotions (general psychology, psychology of emotions)
- Consciousness as a thinking process (cognitive psychology, psychology of thinking and task solving)
You will be able to take part in the following round-tables:
- Special psychology
- Military psychology
- Psychology of family
- Psychology of mass consciousness
- Psychotherapy practices
And in the following discussion groups:
- Self-consciousness in the structure of consciousness. Why the study of self-consciousness more and more often replaced by the study of I-conception.
- Study of consciousness in cross-cultural context
- Altered state of consciousness – reasons and phenomenology
- Consciousness as the criterion of psychic – new ways of problem's comprehension
And many others...
Conference languages: Russian, English.
To register for the conference, please fill in your application form at http://eng.levb.org/readings/application.html no later than September 15th, 2013.
Educators, researchers, scholars - 200 EUR
Students - 75 EUR without presentation/publication and 125 EUR with the presentation/publication.
Presentations: Paper – Plan for 10-20 minutes for your presentation. Conference participants will have an option of publishing their papers in the conference publication. To do this, they should send their papers in electronic form to email@example.com no later than September 20, 2013. Paper submission requirements can be found at http://eng.levb.org/readings/publication.html
The participation fee should be paid upon arriving at the conference, during the final registration. All participants will receive a certificate, acknowledging their participation and conference presentation.
Additional organizational information including meeting of participants, accommodation, and meals can be found at http://eng.levb.org/readings/organization.html
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please feel free to contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)