TIAAS Workshop - "Leading and Innovating with Meaning" (arrival 31 July, departure 6 August) on personal growth, leadership development, organizational transformation, building engagement, resilience, innovation, health & well-being. Leadership building visits to dignitaries and restricted sites are planned.
Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania
MORE INFORMATION: http://www.ticls.org/programs/workshop
How could discovering more MEANING in your work and life help you reach new levels of EXCELLENCE?
We invite you to join leaders and innovators from around the world for a workshop to explore the answers to that question...
What's in it for you?
* Learn about The OPA! Way... a new meaning-focused paradigm for LEADERSHIP
* Explore how leaders can inspire engagement, resilience, and innovation via The OPA! Way
* Discover why innovation must emerge from a core of MEANING in order to be successful and sustainable
* Strengthen your leadership skills, so you can inspire others to discover more meaning and achieve their highest potential
INNOVATING with MEANING: Rediscovering the Soul of Authentic Leadership--The OPA! Way with Drs. Alex Pattakos and Elaine Dundon
* Leadership building visits to dignitaries and restricted sites are planned.
* Please note that there is minimum participant quota for the implementation of this module.
* This module is optional for T.I.A.A.S. students (a reduced fee including accommodation applies) and open to all interested upon registration at a separate cost.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)