The Center for the Study of Citizenship announces its Series in Citizenship Studies, a book series created in partnership with Wayne State University Press. Books in the series are intended to reflect the Center's core belief that studying citizenship broadly will enhance the study of citizenship in its many parts and in this way the series will make a significant and unique contribution to an emerging scholarly field.
Book proposals should be sent to the general editor, Marc W. Kruman (email@example.com).
Proposals should include the following:
• Description of the work, including its focus, scope, purpose, and/or argument; the contribution it seeks to make or need it fills; and its intended audience(s).
• Table of contents, if available, with brief chapter synopses if possible.
• Specific details of the planned project, including estimated length (word count), planned photos, maps, or other illustrative material, any other special features of the work, and when you expect to have a complete manuscript.
• Author information, including names and contact information for all authors/volume editors. Enclose a current resume, curriculum vita, or bio for each author/volume editor. If the work is a contributed volume, include brief bios of any known contributors.
• Sample chapter or two, or sample pages that illustrate your writing style.
• Please submit complete manuscripts on request only.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)