Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies
CALL FOR PAPERS
Fascism as a transnational phenomenon
Deadline: June 1, 2013
For the October issue of 'Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies' articles are invited which seek to contribute to the study of (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality.
We welcome authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.
- The transnational approach to (historical or neo-)fascism
- The actual actors in transnational fascism
- The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
- Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
- The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
- Women and transnational fascism
- Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
- The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
- Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality
Articles about the general themes of the journal (see the website) are very welcome as well!
Fascism Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies is a peer-reviewed open access journal published by Brill and NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
We are looking forward to your submissions!
Marjo Bakker (managing editor)
NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies
1016 CJ Amsterdam
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)