The paper, that will be part of a panel for the next Renaissance Society of America meeting, should consider one of the following topics:
- History of the historiography on crime and criminal laws.
- Crime, Criminal Law, and the political power.
- The criminal environments.
- Unlawful violence.
- Prisons and prisoners.
- Criminal Law.
- Crimes in the art and in the literature.
- The “actors”: kings, princes, officials, criminals, painters, literati, and so on.
Dept. of Humanities
University of Ferrara
Via del Paradiso, 12
Italy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)